SC - Bread

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jul 22 15:57:55 PDT 1997

Good afternoon!
               I have been asked by my husband, Lord Gaven, to throw this
question open to debate:

     Given that period sauces were, for the most part, used to temper the
humors of the food so that it might be safely eaten...should the intent in
recreation be to reproduce the balance of the original, or to find sauces that
might better suit the material being prepared?  An example being:...salmon is
tempered with sauce cameline....but are there not more flavorful things than
cinnamon to put onto salmon?

     Pray direct all flames to the guilty party only.

Anna of Dragonsmark