SC - opinions desired on feast menu/ (long - sorry)

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Tue Jul 22 20:35:00 PDT 1997

<< I use bread dough from the
 >supermarket, but baked on site that day  >>

I also use frozen white bread dough from the market. I unthaw the loaves and
divide each loaf into 4 pcs. I then roll it into a ball and roll it in
oatmeal. I grease a sheet pan and lay then on it 4 by 6 thus getting 24
loaves to a pan. I let it rise til double and bake. It is quick, easy, and
tasty. The oatmeal gives it a rustic look and each person gets there own
individual loaf of bread. :-)

Lord Ras