SC - opinions desired on feast menu/ (long - sorry)

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 20:44:41 PDT 1997

S. Noss 7/22/97 2:43 PM

>Where can I get (or how do you make) Rosewater?

You may be able to find it at the grocery store. You can usually find it
at a drug store.

>What is Grains of paradise and where can I get it?
You can order this from most of the spice merchants that have been
mentioned here from time to time such as:
PENN HERB CO., Ltd.
603 North 2nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123-3098
Phone number: 1-800-523-9971.

		World Spice Merchants (tm)
	"Gourmet Spices & Teas From Around the Globe"
Downtown Seattle between Historic Pike Place Market and Pike Hillclimb
	1509 Western Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
V:206.682.7274 F:206.622.7564 EMail:hill at worldspice.com

>Are fennel seeds available in regular stores or where can I get it?
You should be able to find this in the spice section of the grocery store.

>What kind of mushrooms would you use in the mushroom pastries?
I use regular white mushrooms from the grocery store. Some of the others
might add even
more flavor well.

>What do you sca cooks do for bread at feasts?
I order bread from a bakery, a nice hearty tight of bread, not white.

The mushroom pasties will freeze and reheat find. I don't know about the
others since I believe they have eggs in them.

Clarissa