SC - sauces-longish

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 07:52:24 PDT 1997

Stefan li Rous wrote:
  Could you please post your redaction for this? I'm not quite up to doing
  redactions yet, but this sounds wonderful. The poultry stuffing version
  would be fine.

If I may make bold (like I need to ask), why wait?  The BEST way to get
better at redactions, is to practice and read.  One of the most fun classes
I have ever taken/taught has been a group redaction class for brewing.  It's
amazing what knowledge we have that (while modern) intelligently informs
redactions.  What's the harm?

  For my own knowledge and for my food-sources file, does anyone have any
  suggestion on getting bone marrow? Or even suet?

Many butchers carry it.  My grocery carries suet (and tripe) routinely.
It's not even in a particularly ethnic neighborhood: unless Volvo wielding
yuppies are an ethnic group.

	Tibor