SC - Collegiums, KWAS, Etc.

Debra Hense debh at microware.com
Wed Jul 30 13:07:13 PDT 1997

Murkial wrote:
  I know of the things that I would have cooked using what was
  allotted, but I don't know how period it would have been.  I,
  unfortunately, do not have enough knowledge at hand, as of yet.

You know, there is a serious problem hiding in the bottom of all this, that
I don't know how to solve.

When I first started going to my gym, and sometimes even now, I was *so*
intimidated by how fit and good looking so many people were.  I didn't want
to even be there.  On the other hand, I knew that the only way I would even
BEGIN to look my best, was to go.  It was *very* hard to make myself do that
sort of thing.  What finally worked was to ask myself, over and over again,
"who needs this place more, them?  Or me?  This place is really for me, not
them".

Likewise here, on this list.  If we each of us wait to post until we are
"sure to get it right.", we won't learn as much.  And those that have the
most to each us (Like Siobhan, or Katerine, or Cariadoc) won't get the
opportunity to teach.

This isn't really a competition: it's a chance at gathering up as much
knowledge as we can.  I wish I could share with all of you my frustration at
how much we could learn, if we were willing to expose ourselves just a tad.

	Tibor (Obviously, *I* am not afraid of making a spectacle of myself.)