Re- SC - The siege cook cha

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Jul 31 22:24:53 PDT 1997

Adamantius wrote:
> > I'd just like to thank all of you who bravely jumped in with your first
> > or early attempts at redaction.
> >
> > I have only one question...
> > What time should I show up for dinner?
> > Adamantius

Adamantius, should you, or any on this list be heading my way, please
let us know, and I will get every able body cook in Stormhold to put the
most wonderous dishes you can imagine in front of you.  (hint maybe when
the snows get to cold this winter, come downunder for some sun shine)

Nicolette
- --
Rudolf von der Drau and Nicolette Dufay
Baron and Baroness, Stormhold