SC - Bibliographies

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Thu Jul 17 08:03:36 PDT 1997

I am currently building my library with sources of all types (cooking, heraldry, history, brewing, etc...).  Is there anyway people could respond with books that are "must haves", "nice at times"  and "darn hard to find but a jewel if you can locate them" type books.  I think that this might be a good discussion here as I know we have mentioned some books in the past.

Thank you all in advance,

Murkial

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.