SC - YKYITSCAW: Cooking

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 21:00:57 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-07-23 07:51:47 EDT, Alys Katharine wrote:

<<
 Well, it finally happened to this list... I saw the following header in
 the digest version:  Subject: SC - Remove

 I immediately sighed, thinking we were going to discuss the use of
 course vs. remove again!

 Alys Katharine, "Of Course It's 'Course'!  Remove 'Remove'!"

     (Grin) On a similar note: As a bunch of us were going through the line
at Quincey's on Sunday, after attending Royal University of Meridies all
weekend, I could have *sworn* that the beverage server addressed one of us as
"My Lord" while inquiring as to their choice of

Diana Fiona O'Shera