SC - The siege cook challenge.

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Wed Jul 30 12:19:48 PDT 1997

<<I'd like to echo Adamantius sentiment: how can we get the rest of you to
come out and play?>>

I know of the things that I would have cooked using what was allotted, but I don't know how period it would have been.  I, unfortunately, do not have enough knowledge at hand, as of yet.  To create dishes that are "true to period".  I am working on that knowledge, and that is why I am on the list.  I could have created a heck of a meal with what was offered, but was intimidated by the fact that I don't really want to get looked down upon (ego thing)  if what I created was not even close to documentable.

That is what stopped me from getting involved.

Murkial