SC - The siege cook challenge.

S. Noss snoss at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 30 12:28:45 PDT 1997

I "didn't come out and play" because I don't know anything yet.  I don't
have any recipies other than what has been posted here or on the various
web pages, I don't know how to redact, I don't even know what primary
sources are,how to put together feasts/courses etc.  So-o-o I am still
reading and trying to learn from all of you.  That's why this challenge
was so interesting.  It put to use LOTS of various information.

I was impressed and awed and overcome by all the knowledge and information
that went into the answering of the challenge.  I am in this list so I can
learn to do this.  Maybe a good question would be to ask what would good
first and second "steps" be to try.  I have a few recipies from all of you
I am beginning to make - but making a recipie already provided is a long
way from being able to participate in a challenge similar to what we had
here.

I second the bow to all.

Shirley