Fwd> Re> Fwd> SC - Celtic Feast

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Wed Jul 2 07:41:50 PDT 1997

        I have a small Welsh book called something like "Table for the
Bard's" or something like that.  It's a small British book of Welsh poetry
from our time periods describing foods.  The recipes that are included are
pretty well documented they are just later than the poems.  The food part
is co-ordinated by Maggie Black.  I can look through and see what they have
said in the poems.  The Welsh ate birds, pork, grains, and vegies.  I can't
remember the specifics.
        "Celtic" is so broad a topic.
        Of course you could serve Stargazey Pie. *wink*

Clare St. John