SC - Re: Markham ???

Wed Jul 2 09:04:25 PDT 1997

Kathleen M Everitt wrote:

> Actually, I'm not sure what hot dogs are. And I don't want to know. I
> like them, and I suspect I'd never eat them again if I read the label too
> closely! :-)
>
> Julleran

Hot dogs, as eaten in the present day, are generally an insipid food
made from some kind of paste, extruded, and usually boiled.

Since a quick glance at Platina suggests that only those pasta dishes
made from rolled-out, flat paste are period, and that extruded pastas
are post-period, they need not concern us...;  ).

Glad to help!

Adamantius