SC - WebMail

Wed Jul 2 09:26:00 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - SC-Cookbooks                        7/2/97

I think it is a good idea.  Making something a little more accesible to those
who are intimidated by the resources, strapped for time, or just want to look
into something they have not tried before without huge investment can only
broden everybodies base of knowledge.  Also, not everybody has a higher
education, and the research and cross-referencing skills and experience that
come with such.
What would really be cool though would be a really comprehensive glossary of
terms.  It never fails that the one word I can't figure out on my own is not
in whatever glossary a books editor or author has provided.