SC - Re- Cast iron cookpots

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Jul 3 16:18:49 PDT 1997

On 07/03/97 17:00:59 you wrote:

Stephanie Rudin wrote:

    I think that's http://www1.shore.net/foodbks

      Mercedes

 I've attepmted this site repeatedly, to no avail.  Can someone assist
me, or is it a defunced site?

In Humble Service to God and Crown;

fra nicol¢ difrancesco
(mka nick sasso)

Greetings,

Well I suppose I had to put my two cents worth in
eventually.  I am Lady Constanza of the Friendly Shire of Wyrmgeist in the
Kingdom of Meridies and I have been watching and reading intently for a
while.

In answer to the above question the correct address for
Food Heritage Press is: http://www1.shore.net/~foodbks/

or

Food Heritage Press
P.O. Box 163,
Ipswich, MA 01938-0163 USA

508-356-8306 or e-mail: foodbks at shore.net

and yes, they have a wealth of books any cook would be interested in.
Below is an snip from their webpage intro:

	"Welcome to the Food Heritage Press web site. The Food Heritage Press
	makes available serious books on the history and culture of food to
	professional and armchair cooks and historians. Our printed catalog
	contains over 150 titles from over 40 university presses, museums, and
	other quality publishers, from both the USA and Canada. To request a
	copy of our print catalog please send $1.00 to the address above.

Food Heritage Press titles can be divided into the following broad
	overlapping areas:

     	Facsimiles and Reprints of Classic Cookbooks More new titles for the
		collector.
	19th Century American Recipes
     	Food and Culinary Links of interest to the serious cook
     	Important Reference Books for the Culinary Historian More new titles.
     	Medieval Cookery
     	Important USA Regional Cookbooks
     	Ethnic Cookbooks - From Armenia to the Ukraine 2 new books on the food
		of Iran
     	Mushrooms Books
     	Out of Print Food and Culinary Books

Anyway visit the site.

Yours in Service to Meridies and the dream

Lady Constanza della Oriente
Connie Pettus-Duquenne