SC - Intro-Unsub-Cooking?

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Jul 7 10:49:50 PDT 1997

At 10:29 AM -0500 7/7/97, Aoibheall wrote:
>Hello,
>Thanks everyone for pointing me in the right direction.
>Are there english translations of any more of Platina's veggie rescipeis other
> than those in the Miscellany?
>-Aibell
>wittie at ac.grin.edu

There is an English translation of the whole book, originally published by
Mallinkrodt Chemical Company as part of a collection of early books on food
and reprinted recently by someone who does SCA publications--I'm not sure
of the name. You could probably find it at Pennsic, if you are going.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/