SC - RECIPE CHALLENGE II

Thu Jul 10 06:37:09 PDT 1997

  With cherries I used red wine and did use cloves (the spice) as a garnish.
  I made a variation this weekend at West-An Tir war, using strawberries
  instead of cherries as one of our number is violently allergic to cherries.
  I also used white wine as it was what we had on hand in the tourney
  kitchen. It was very good.

Memory tickles at me about a stewed prune and red wine dessert with carway
seeds, that is period and YUMMY.... I cannot remember the source offhand.
(Perhaps the encylopedia that is Adamantius will...  I gotta get my sources
OUT of the attic and back IN the kitchen!)

What other "wine and fruit" recipes are there?  This is a wonderful
combination.

	Tibor (Heck, a pint of strawberries and a glass of sauterne...)