SC - The siege cook challenge.

Wed Jul 30 17:36:31 PDT 1997

  > I'd like to echo Adamantius sentiment: how can we get the rest of you to
  > come out and play?

  Could you tell us your philosophy of redacting recipies and of cooking
  in general to help us develp our own ideas;   or failing that bribe us
  with food

I do bribe you with food: but you have to cook it yourself.  I hardly ever
say "Oh that recipe?  Here is how you make it, but it stinks".

My "philosophy"?  My, my, you make it sound like I know what I am doing, or
that I am important.  Are you sure you don't want <echo sound effects>some
Laurel <end sound effect> to do that for you?  (:-)

I have the most fun when I try something, and get a little closer to period
prepartion than I ever did before.  The closest I can say I came to a
statement of philosophy is an article I did for Serve It Forth, that is on
the Serve It Forth web page: http://oldcolo.com/~memorman/tibor.html

But, as long as you are having fun, and engaging in some kind of
self-improvement, its a good thing.

	Tibor