SC - Pears and Jalapenos

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 31 06:29:56 PDT 1997

     I seem to be having some problem with the digest (my e-mail account is
     at work, so I subscribe to the digest version).

     I know people on the list saw my post asking for help with Celtic
     research for HRH Alinon's Coronation feast because two people
     responded to me privately, however it has yet to show up on my digest
     messages.

     Then I read Lady Diana's message that said people had asked me for
     more information, and I hadn't responded.  I haven't responded because
     I haven't seen the questions on the digest version, so please forgive
     me.

     When I talked to Alinon, he said they planned to do their reign as
     8th-9th century Britons (he does generally re-create a much early
     period with Clan Preachine).

     So, please, please repeat any questions/suggestions you have.
     Adamantius, I was particularly interested in the "honey in places you
     wouldn't expect it" :)

     Morgan