SC - escaping sca-cooks

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jul 31 12:27:43 PDT 1997

                      escaping sca-cooks                           7/31/97

- ----- End Included Message -----

See?  See?  Another one!

Gunthar

I am sure that they are just going to Pennsic and such.  They are just trying
to rub it in for those of us who are too far away, and too weighted down by
the mundane cares of the world to go and play for that long.  ;)
- -brid (West- literally- can see the ocean if I go outside my office, and
hoping *next year* we might make it to Pennsic)