SC - An excuse for a party

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 18 18:39:27 PDT 1997

Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just found out the patron saint of cooks is Saint Martha and her feast
> day is July 29th.
>
> I think we can do something with this information don't you?
>
> Yers,
>
> Gunthar

It stands to reason, though, doesn't it? It had to be either Martha or
St. Lawrence. (I once plotted to open a restaurant in New York called
"The Saint Lawrence Grill". Investors mysteriously pulled out. Can't
imagine why.)

I don't know St. Lawrence's feast day. Instead of my usual scenario
where I can't find the book, this evening I can't even find the book
_case_ it was in. It occurs to me, though, that barbecued food is
indicated ;  )

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com