SC - Views on Riley ??

Melissa Hicks meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au
Wed Jun 18 14:53:07 PDT 1997

Greetings all,

For an upcoming Light supper (to accompany a Ball) I have been given two
recipes that the autocrat would like me to cook.  The recipes are from:

        Riley, Gillian     Painters and food: renaissance recipes

The two recipes I have been asked to cook are Almond Cookies (p??) and
Raspberry Cream (p88).  Unfortunately the autocrat has only photocopied the
modern redactions for these recipes.  I do not have access to the originals.

Has anyone worked from this book before?  How faithful are these redactions?
Has anyone made either recipe?

If required, I can type in both modern recipes after work tonight.

Thanks and Regards

Meliora de Curci
Politarchopolis, Lochac, The West

Meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au