SC - Mushrooms!

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue May 6 17:00:44 PDT 1997

Greetings all, Just realized that when I posted about the welding gloves I
had not introduced myself. I am Lady Glynis of the Inn of the Laughing Fox,
A&S officer for the Canton of Stelton Wald, and I have been in the SCA
since 1979...... Cooking for about 8 of those years; mostly with the kind
assistance of Master Ian and Mistress Judith ... although I'll never be
able to keep up with her!!!! Main interests are in sugar plate and sweets
once Dame Alyce Catherine of the Mid Realm taught a class I attended and
was hooked! I've prepared feasts from small (50 or so people,) to
huge,mainly War Practice (300+)!!! Roasted boar on an outside spit in a
snow shower ( Master Ian was a great help that time!!! ) and did a wedding/
12th night feast in Eisinthal of all wild meats!
Looking forward to learning as much as possible from this list, and looking
forward to seeing many of you at War Practice in a few weeks!
					Glynis