SC - Kvass

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon May 12 12:33:09 PDT 1997

  The word flits round the Forum --
  "Adamantius is sticking his Roman nose into the issue again!"

Well, if it is truly Roman, it is large enough to deserve several chances.
(:-)

  In general I have a slight problem with the idea of a book of medieval
  recipes and redactions  being organized according to "appetizers,
  salads, side dishes, etc."

So do I.  Frankly, I'll decide whether to serve something early in the meal,
or late, and in what portion.   And that makes me the source of decision of
soup or stew, appetizer or dessert.  (Lots of water, soup.  Little water,
stew.  Cook a long time, soup: cook a short time, salad.  :-)

	Tibor