SC - Pynson book in Longleat collection

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri May 16 17:25:31 PDT 1997

<< When planning menus, they often come to me complete and in a lump, but I
 know what sources come from where.  >>

VIVATS! Lady Aoife speaks with the same mind as I! When I volunteer to do a
feast.....instant menu then the fun begins.; For instants, Will's Revenge, my
menu (4 courses, 4 dishes each remove, a truly amazing subtlty, etc.) was ,
for lack of a better term, just there. The finding of the recipes, the
redactions, the choice of savory over wierd because of feasters taste
preferences....... that's the FUN part! But I will insist that IMHO, her
choices of recipes from the Washingtom manuscript are excellent choices,
given the pepper, nutmeg, ginger combinations) and should be lauded rather
than questioned.

Lord Ras