SC - New to list

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed May 28 12:51:03 PDT 1997

- --simple boundary

                           Delivery Failure Report

                               Your document:
                         Re: SC - lost country life
                         could not be delivered to:
                                Suzanne Berry
                                  because:
   Error transferring to EXPSHADOW mail.box; Unable to find path to server
                                Routing path:
            PRIMANOTES,BalaNotes,BalaNotes,PRIMANOTES,PRIMANOTES

  To:       sca-cooks at eden.com at Internet_LD0294 at ccMail
  cc:
  From:     <sca-cooks at eden.com> at Internet_Ld0294 at ccMail
  Date:     05-28-97 02:14:00 PM
  Subject:  Re: SC - lost country life

- --simple boundary

Greetings all - I am new to the list and will introduce myself eventually.

Gervase Markham's "The English Husbandman" is on the Early English Text
Society microfilm collection spoken of earlier here.  I have a print out of
part of this text but did not get a full copy of this source.  I got it out
of the University of Cincinnati's collection.

Ingrid DeMarksbury

- --simple boundary--