SC - lost country life

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed May 28 14:49:56 PDT 1997

<<
      I'm Lady Morgan MacBride.  I started out in the SCA in the Barony of
      Thor's Mountain (Knoxville, Tenn.) and have just recently moved to the
      Shire of Glaedenfeld (Nashville, Tenn.)

      My feastcrat experience includes this year's May Tourney for Thor's
      Mountain (a Roman feast based on Apicius), a feast for Thor's
      Mountain's Christmas Event Holly & the Ivy (a late period English
      feast) and numerous period feasts for Mistress Rosemounde's encampment
      at Pennsic (Greek, Middle Eastern, Anglo-Saxon, etc.)