SC - New to list

Baaastard@aol.com Baaastard at aol.com
Wed May 28 21:02:12 PDT 1997

<<
      I'm Lady Morgan MacBride.  I started out in the SCA in the Barony of
      Thor's Mountain (Knoxville, Tenn.) and have just recently moved to the
      Shire of Glaedenfeld (Nashville, Tenn.)

      My feastcrat experience includes this year's May Tourney for Thor's
      Mountain (a Roman feast based on Apicius),>>

        And a wonderful feast it was, too! I'm new also, and, as you may have
gathered, I live fairly close to Ldy Morgan. I'm a couple of hours south in
the Shire of Vulpine Reach (Chattanooga, TN) We seem to be on a Roman spree
here in Meridies---I did a Roman feast last summer at our Tourney of the
Foxes. I've done several others over the years, as well as working in the
kitchen at a *lot* of events.
      In addition to cooking, I like gardening and have started looking into
growing a few period plants. I get a lot of seed catalogs in, so I might be
able to locate some off the less common stuff for folks if anyone is looking.
I'm especially fond of herbs for all their uses---medicinal and crafts as
well as culinary.

     Glad to be here and looking forward to lots of neat info!

      Ldy Diana Fiona O'Shera
      Shire of Vulpine Reach, Meridies