SC - Questions (a little off)

David Salley salley at niktow.canisius.edu
Wed May 7 07:22:11 PDT 1997

Allison writes:
> My younger son
> never cooked professionally, but he asked pretty girls going into the
> university cafeteria whether they'd rather eat 'mystery meat' in there,
> or come back to his place for duck a la orange, chocolate mousse, etc.
> He never had a Friday without a date!

Waitaminnit!  You mean the way to a WOMAN's heart is through her stomach? ;-)

							-- Dagonell
               ______
              /      |   INTERNET   : salley at cs.canisius.edu
             /       |   USNAILNET  : David P. Salley, 136 Shepard Street,
    ________/        |                Buffalo, New York 14212-2029 U.S.A.
   |*                |   WEB-NET    : http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~salley
  /  Rhydderich Hael |   ICBMNET    : 42 55 32 N / 78 51 10 W / Alt 600
 |______________     |   PERSONA    : Lord Dagonell Collingwood of Emerald Lake
 AEthelmearc,   `_   |                AKA Dagonell the Juggler
    East Kingdom  `__|   DISCLAIMER :"Canisius never agrees with me."