SC - Game pies

Fri May 16 11:06:02 PDT 1997

           Had thought of doing some sort of Roast and some roast chicken
  (thought it may be easy to do) - but don't really have any great ideas or
  recipies - or ideas of what else to serve.  My daughter had Roast Beef
  with a pepper sauce at a Renn Fair and loved, but can't find the pepper
  sauce recipie.

I am a bad man.  By which I mean....

I have some recipes that will be served by Lord Julian le Scot at tomorrows
Known World Arts and Sciences event.  I have not gotten his permission to give
them away, explicitly.

But, I would note that they are available on the web right now, at
http://www.math.harvard.edu/~schuldy/kwas.menu.html, and one of them is
pepper sauce, and the other is a neat chicken in shellfish sauce that is
UMM-TASTY, listed as "A Tile of Meat".

	Tibor

http://www.math.harvard.edu/~schuldy/kwas.menu.html#peppersauce
http://www.math.harvard.edu/~schuldy/kwas.menu.html#tilemeat