SC - (LONG) Cuskynoles II: The Terror Returns!

Tyrca@aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 06:39:28 PST 1997

<< I do know, though, that Mouli is an fairly ancient manufacturer of
 kitchen tools, primarily known for things like cheese graters and food
 mills. An American company (or so I assume) named Foley used to make a
 perfectly good domestic model, although the Foley food mills that I've
 seen tend to be smaller than the huge, industrial Moulis I've
 encountered in my day.

 Adamantius >>

A food mill such as you describe with the spring/handle/blade, etc. is an
essential in the kitchen of anyone who does canning or sauce making. They have
been around for at least a hundred years or more. They are easily obtainable
at any farm or hardware store during cooking season and are descidedly
inexpensive. Most major supermarkets and retail chains also stock them with
regularity. This is one of the kitchen gadgets that is on my must haves in the
kitchen. If your kitchen is without this handy dandy devise  by all means get
one ASAP. While your picking up your food mill, grab a flour sifter also.
Their use really does make a difference.

Ras