SC - Boo!

Sun Nov 2 12:59:14 PST 1997

One thing you might all consider is that cuskynoles may be a recipe much
like spaghetti sauce, chili, or red beans and rice, subject to regional
variations and interpretations.. Half the people I know mix the red beans
WITH the rice, the others spoon the red beans OVER the rice. If some noble
or his lady were to try an interesting dish while visiting out of their
home area, I can certainly see telling the cook about it when they got
home, and the cook making up his best possible interpretation. After all,
if the cook were illiterate, he'd have difficulty getting the recipe from
the main source, and I can't really see him instructing his Lord or one of
the armsmen to memorize it and bring it back.

Phlip

Never a horse that cain't be rode,