SC - re: game meat

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Nov 10 14:00:59 PST 1997

<< You know you are doing something right when your 5 year old and your 9
 year old chant in unison "More Garlic!! More Garlic!! More Garlic!! More
 Garlic!!"

     (Grin) Sounds like my own rallying cry.............
     My mom's take on pork roast is yummy also, even for me, and I'm not
usually too much of a meat fan. Salt the roast, rub generously with rosemary,
dot with garlic slices (*LOTS* of garlic slices......... ;-) ), and half
cover with port wine. Roast, uncovering long enough for the meat to brown.
Heavenly!

  Ldy Diana