SC - Reposting Brotchan Foltchep Recipe...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Nov 13 12:10:03 PST 1997

>>Last night I had a perennial favorite of the
house: A pork roast, rolled in a dry marinade
of spices, dry mustard, garlic, and salt, and
cooked in a roasting pan filled with baby
carrots, onion quarters, potatoes and whole,
unpeeled cloves of garlic <<

Sounds wonderful!   Unfortunately, I've never
cooked a lot of pork, so would you share the
secret of your dry marinade?
(What spices makes up spices?)

Nina Natasha