SC - pumpkins

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Sun Nov 16 17:26:39 PST 1997

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> I feel obligated to step in here and defend my master (err....I mean Master
> A.:-0). He certainly does NOT look anything like an ant and I take personal
> exception to describing him as such.
>
> Point of fact, Master A's appearance is more like a June Bug. ;-) albeit a
> somewhat handsome June Bug. :-)

I can see that the time has come for me to take a definite stand as to
precisely what form of insect life / cartoon character I look like. The
general consensus among those who know me is that I look like Fred
Flintstone, but with nicer feet and ears. As for the sleeveless
leopard-skin business suit / tunic ensemble, I have traded it in for
various combinations of dalmatic tunicae and trews, especially since the
disappearance of Durandal, my mighty cook's cote. A replacement is in
the works, though.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com