SC - Cordials

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Nov 17 21:04:12 PST 1997

> I'm sorry, no slight intended; the sentiment should perhaps have been
> phrased "if one feeds" and "then when one..."  Perhaps I misunderstood the
> thrust of your initial post.

No offense was taken, dear lady. The intent of my initial posting was that I had
to take over for another cook who got ill and whose feast was totally non-period.
It was only a call for sympathy that my good snooty peri-oid cooking self had
to serve up such fare at our event.

I'm not a true period cook snob, but I hope to get there someday. :-{)}

Yers,

Poppa Gunthar

(Is that anything like "Poppa Smurf"?)