SC - new to the list

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Nov 17 21:31:35 PST 1997

<<
 	I can help!!  Oooh, I have a  *great* handout for teaching cordial making
 from the Most Gracious Master Duncan of Saxthorpe, a favorite mentor of
 mine.  [Naturally he is in the West Kingdom, where all things are perfect
 <G>]   Send me your snail mail address, and I shall send a copy posthaste
 (or at least by next week).  I taaught this class at TYC and at the past
 Estrella.

 		Caintiarn
 calculated mischief is invigorating - mary anne radmacher-hershey

      You *do* realise, I hope, that you are about to get flooded by requests
for this?!? ;-) Including by me, obviously...........but can I at least send
you a SASE for it? Just send me *your* address and I'll be happy to do
so--and let me know how much copying runs!

 Ldy Diana