SC - Recipe books

Ian van Tets IVANTETS at botzoo.uct.ac.za
Tue Nov 18 16:12:21 PST 1997

Hi, in a hurry again, just wanted to let you know my biggest bugbear
with recipe books:  quantities.  For instance, a stick of butter in
the US is different from that in Oz, from South Africa...  Same with
can sizes.  Please use _real_ weights and measures - I don't care
which, but none of this 'package' business.

Thanks

Cairistiona