SC - Black Oak Keep feast

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 16:42:13 PST 1997

Yumitori said:

 The autocrats have requested lamb, which suggests
Islamic cookery, but we wish to avoid cooking a generic 'middle eastern'
feast. Instead, we are going to serve Andalusian dishes. Since this is
not a time and place I am highly familiar with, we have a few questions
- - -
<BR>
<UL>
<LI>
I have the fifth edition of Cariadoc-dono's <U>Miscellany</U>, online access
to the current version, as well as access to Stefan-dono's Florilegium.
Are there other sources to look for?</LI>

==============
I'm afraid there is not much in Stefan's Florilegium on Middle Eastern
cookery and what there is, scattered through the files, is probably
originally from Cariadoc anyway.

One file that you might find useful is this one in the FOOD section:
ME-feasts-msg     (18K)  4/ 7/97    Middle Eastern feasts. sitting, serving.

And a number of the messages in this file are probably from Cariadoc but they
may not be available in the Miscellany.

Stefan li Rous
RSVE60 at email.sps.mot.com

PS: Yumitori, could you please look and see if your mail program can be set
to send plain text to the maillist instead of HTML? I get the digest and
all that HTML makes it difficult to read, as well as file into the
Florilegium. :-)