SC - Andalusian cookery

Mark Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Nov 18 11:24:40 PST 1997

There are no WRONG wines, we all have our favorites.  My lady and I have
been making wines for a good number of years, and we make both sweet and
dry ones.  When I am feeling in a complex mood, or want to study my wine, I
will get out a complex wine, and for good old everyday enjoyment, I have my
standbys.  There are complex sweet wines as well as dry ones, ( a 1947
Chateau d'Yquem sauterne comes to mind), and simple dry ones as well as
sweet ones.  Wines also do not have to be expensive to be good.
Just my 2 pence worth.

                             Jonathus