SC - Feast Budgets

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 00:58:03 PST 1997

Hello all,

Sorry about this but I just had to comment (boast?)

The last feast we did we fed 70 (50 "guests" and 20 "servers") with a
budget of approx $40 Aud (approx $30US) per head for the guests.

The feast was the result of about 3 years planning and playing with the idea
of trying to provide the best possible recreation of a noblemans dinner of about 1440
we could.

If there is interest I can post the menu and blurb we provided all the guests.

Charles
- --
Charles Dean    charles at macquarie.matra.com.au
Matra Internetworks - Internet service providers.
Ph (06) 251 6730  Fax (06) 253 4840
PO BOX 714, Jamison Centre, ACT 2614 AUSTRALIA