SC - Redaction class on-line

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 16:46:22 PST 1997

<<
 > 3.  You're talking about all these recipes but I rarely see recipes
 > themselves.   Am I missing a basic concept here?

I have been watching this list, and it may be that the recipes are in a form
you are not used to, being conversational.  The only one that posts a recipe
that appears as they do in the cook books is Bear (Terry Decker).  All other
recipes that I have seen are in the form of "take a cup of something and wilt
it in butter" or some such.  These are no less recipes,  they just don't look
like a modern cook book.

Tyrca