SC - Game meat

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Wed Nov 5 18:36:27 PST 1997

Hey Gunther...if you were with me this evening on the Prince William Parkway
you could have had 4 whole deer.....seems that there was a herd of them that
decided to cross the parkway at the same time...4 separate drivers took them
out.....and we had a convoy of cars all over the side of the road dressing
them out