SC - Translating cookbooks

DELTAYLOR at aol.com DELTAYLOR at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 07:54:42 PST 1997

<<
 Also I'm interested in knowing what you, other none dutch reading
 cooks, want to read. Do you want a "direct" translation of the original
 text, or are you satisfied with my (most humble) interperation.... Would
 you like to see the original text with each recipy? etc.

Floris, I would be interested in seeing the original text and also the
translation.  I haven't done too much period cooking but am very interested
in things historical including books, recipes, etc.
Elisende in Meridies