SC - Re:Help request

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Nov 21 10:36:02 PST 1997

To all those who responded with advice and suggestions,

THANK-YOU !!!

The little girls were not physically assaulted, they merely observed a
teenager committing an action which 4-8 year-olds should not observe, and
had some questions. The police were duly called, and the teen was arrested
and remanded to the custody of his parents next door to the girls. It was
the AUTHORITIES who advised the parents that an explanation of what had
occurred would be an act of abuse, specificly, Childrens Services. I see
the need for a group like Childrens Services, but I really wish that they'd
start doing what needs to be done to protect kids instead of doing what
they do, which in this area seems to be terrorizing parents to no benefit
to children, parents or to society at large. Part of the problem is that I
suspect the teen himself is an abuse victim, but have no way to prove it.

Thanks again,

Phlip
phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: >Does anyone out there know of a website related to sexual abuse
problems? A
: >friend's kids were involved in a nasty situation, and the parents were
told
: >that they can't even explain to the kids what happened because THAT would
: >be another form/incident of abuse.
: >
: >Thanks,
: >