SC - Feast Budgets

Melissa Martines melissa.martines at mail.corpfamily.com
Thu Nov 20 13:05:03 PST 1997

     Whoops!  I sent off a message about the Meridies reservation system
     before I had a chance to read the digest where Lady Diana had all
     ready addressed our Kingdom's policy (sorry Diana).

     My only excuse is that I've been about 10 digests behind all week due
     to being out of state all last week.  However, I am finally caught up
     :)

     Anyway, some of the comments about this topic have led me to bring up
     another question -- what is your typical feast budget per head?  I was
     amazed to hear Julleran say she fed people for $2.34 a head and I
     think someone else mentioned $3 a head.

     In the two Meridian groups I've cooked for, the standard is about
     $5-$6 a head.  Of course, there are some variations depending on the
     event.

     Just curious how much money some of our great cooks have to work with.

     Morgan