SC - Shortbread o'doom and Key lime pie resul

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Fri Oct 3 08:51:26 PDT 1997

> If you are interested in getting a
> catalog email me and I'll give you their information.  As this is not a sales
> pitch I don't feel comfortable posting this info unless it is requested.
>
> Lady Peyton

Dear Lady,

I don't see any problem with the distribution and promotion of merchants and
sources that are of exceptional use and interest to the members of this list.
If somebody has had a good expirience or a bad expirience with some merchant
or supplier I would love to have it discussed here.  As long as there is the
tenet of everybody's expiriences can be different and there is no slander I
don't see why we don't use our "word of mouth" here.

Thank you for a very informative posting.

BTW folks, don't ask if we want to see your recipe or redaction. Of course we
do! Just post the bloody thing!  We'll all appreciate it.

Yers,

Gunthar