SC - Bay-references

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Oct 3 07:57:51 PDT 1997

<<Also, dishes that have powdered mustard in them are often a bit
harsh, as it is hard to tell at first just how powerful the mustard will
turn out to be when it is fully macerated with the other ingredients.>>

I used powdered mustard for my first try because I couldn't quite imagine
using a prepared mustard, and found it actually gives the Sour Vetrece a bit
of a bite.  After my first try (with a bit too much sugar)  my husband dubbed
the leftovers "not so sour vetrece", so I've tried to give a sharper flavor.
  I guess I'm making the asumption that it was supposed to be that way
because of the name.

Noemi