SC - Fw: A Tribute to Beer

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Mon Oct 13 07:16:22 PDT 1997

Actually I once saw, in one of the myriad catalogs that I used to get,
pre-blown out goose eggs and I can remember my great grandmother making
aspic eggs.  she filled the blown out eggs with a beef aspic, chilled them
to solid, peeled, and arranged them on wilted greens with other stuff....I
was only 3 yrs old at the time so forgive my lousy memory of what else was
in the dish......

BTW not period but Jello now has egg-shaped molds for use with Jello at
easter time...seems that these would work just as well....Mmmmmm I think I
know what I am going to experiment with later this week  :D

Dragonfyr