SC -gunthar help!!!!!

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Oct 15 12:14:07 PDT 1997

>I have no idea where I fit in! I live in Illinois, (a po-dunk hick town that
>recently lost a  discrimination suit relating to the school system....and its
>about time too!!!) Rockford actually. and I do not seem to be able to figure
>out if I an in the Outlands or whatever. Can you help?
>kimib2

If you are in Illinois, you should be in the Mid Realm.

I can empathize with being in a hick town from hell.  I spent the worst
months of my life in Wiggins, Mississippi, whose major employers were a
pickle factory and a charcoal plant (the remains of the pickle factory
showed up as salvaged lumber on This Old House).  I do not attend Gulf
Wars, because I don't want to go to Mississippi.

I do like small towns, especially those with a university and a
fair-sized city within an hour's drive.  They're friendly enough for
living and you can run off and raise hell when they get too confining.

Bear