Children from Hell (was: SC - Re: Illusion food)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Oct 15 14:52:55 PDT 1997

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997 Kimib2 at aol.com wrote:

> I have no idea where I fit in! I live in Illinois, (a po-dunk hick town that
> recently lost a  discrimination suit relating to the school system....and its
> about time too!!!) Rockford actually. and I do not seem to be able to figure
> out if I an in the Outlands or whatever. Can you help?
> kimib2

My dear lady,

While you may indeed be outlandish, you do not reside in the Outlands.
I'd suggest probably the Middle.  No, this does not necessarily make you
middle aged.  Regretably, it does not even necessarily make you medieval.
However, you can be middle aged and evil (like me!) if you so choose...

elaina